Enjoy The Peace of God!
This world we are living in can be very hectic. Here at Western Meadows, we want to invite you to our section "Quiet Streams." Take a few minutes to rest and enjoy God. The Bible tells us that God lets us rest in the meadow grass and He leads us beside quiet streams. Peace, peace of mind, peace with God!. Won't you take a moment and rest in this quiet place God has provided in this crazy mixed up place we call the world wide web?
The Bible is Relevant!
Bible study! Over 40 years ago when I started reading my Bible, it seemed like a lot of 'old stories.' I failed to see that the Holy Word of God had any relevance in my life.
Anyway, you are busy, and don't want to hear the whole story, so to make a long story short--I started on a journey with great tenacity and perseverance to understand the Bible. I read and read and read. After about five years, it started coming together. I rather believe that I am a slow learner, but my quest has been first for me to come to an understanding of how God wants me to live, and then to help others see how the Bible is very very relevant to their lives. A relationship with Jesus Christ will make your life hopeful, purposeful, and peaceful.
In our learning center are decades of articles written by me; a Christian, cowgirl, wife, mother, and grandmother, I share how to apply the lessons in this most wonderful of books to our lives today. My passion and love in ministry for over 35 years has been to encourage the hurting to find the peace, comfort, and joy of a relationship with Jesus Christ.
We want you to experience the love of JESUS!
We want you to live in GOD's quiet and confident strength.
We are a non profit Christian Cowboy organization
We are here to serve you. We value you.
We want to encourage and benefit you.
1. We are Christians helping people grow in the love, strength, and comfort of Jesus Christ.
Therefore, fulfilling Jesus' command to go and make disciples of all nations.
2. We provide Bibles, Bible studies, brochures, tracts, and devotions for Cowboy Churches and Ministries.
3. We have tried with our utmost to be Biblically correct in our lives, products, and mission.
We desire our ministry to encourage love, truth, and unity in the body of Christ.
4. Our products are produced in our office in Canon City, Colorado, USA. We are made in AMERICA.
5. We believe Christians need to have a home church! We are focused on discipling the unchurched woman, and helping her to find a church home. As we know, Biblical principles are gender free. So, men you can enjoy our materials too. Being women, we have chosen to focus on ministering to women.
6. Western Meadows' desire is to be financially self-sustaining by the selling of our products. We are a 501-C3 non-profit organization. We accept donations. We pray over all donations and seriously consider where to place them. This ministry faithfully tithes to Pregnancy Crisis Centers and cowboy ministries with our products. We give $290 worth of product to any new cowboy ministry. See the offer in our catalog.
7. My husband and I have been involved in professional rodeo for over 30 years. We aren't rodeo legends, just loved competing with the best. It is a fact, world champion cowboys and cowgirls are admired by the younger generation. Little cowboys and cowgirls grow up wanting to be just like Joe, Cody, Trevor, Jake or Clay. Our book, Believe God, was designed to help the rodeo family on the road grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. When we completed Believe God, we were financially able to give away 20 Believe God Books to some of our favorite rodeo legends. We just wanted to say thank you, we appreciate you; and to give them a gift that will help equip them to be great examples to our up and coming rodeo super stars.
We are an outreach mission of Rocky Mountain Calvary Chapel, located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We believe the Bible is the inerrant word of God. We believe that Jesus Christ, is the son of God. That he was born of a virgin, came to earth and died on a cross. He rose from the dead on the third day, and is alive forever. We believe John 3:16: That God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever would believe in him would have eternal life. Amen
FOLLOW WESTERN MEADOWS
© 2013 Western Meadows