Jesus Loves You
#15--Steps to Peace
New Testament Various
Read through these verses. Wherever there is a blank space please put your name in that blank. Reread the verse with your name in it. Print the page out if you have access to a printer. Highlight the verse or verses that stand out to you the most.
What I want you to think about here is how precious you are to God. God loves each of us totally and unconditionally. He can’t love us anymore because His love for each of us is total. No matter what we have done, God loves us, nothing we can do or say will ever stop God from loving us. If it is hard for you to believe this then ask God to forgive you for your unbelief and to help you believe that what the Bible says is true and the high value that God places on your life is true.
- I have loved [NAME] with an everlasting love, I have drawn [NAME] with loving kindness. Jeremiah 31:3
- For I know the plans I have for [NAME], says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. Jeremiah 29:11-13
- But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Christ died for [NAME]. Romans 5:8
- In this new life one’s nationality or race or education or social position is unimportant; such things mean nothing. Whether a person has Christ is what matters, and He is equally available to all. Colossians 3:11
- Jesus loves you, because He has chosen to. You don’t have to be perfect, beautiful, smart, or athletic to experience God’s love. We should obey God and the instructions He has laid out in the Bible because we know He loves us and only wants the best for us. God delights in obedient children, but He never stops loving any of His children, no matter how disobedient.
- Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or are hungry or cold or in danger or threatened with death? No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loves us. And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from his love. Death can’t and life can’t. The angels can’t, and the demons can’t. Our fears for today, our worries about tomorrow, and even the powers of hell can’t keep God’s love away. Romans 8:35-39 Nothing can separate [NAME] from the love God has for her.
- Jesus responded, “Salvation has come to this home today, for this man has shown himself to be a son of Abraham. And I, the Son of Man, have come to seek and save those like him who are lost.” Jesus came to seek and save [NAME]! Luke 19:9-0
- I myself no longer live, but Christ lives in me. So I live my life in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. The Son of God loves [NAME] and died for [NAME]. Galatians 2:20
- So you should not be like cowering, fearful slaves. You should behave instead like God’s very own children, adopted into his family—calling him “Father, dear Father.” For his Holy Spirit speaks to us deep in our hearts and tells us that we are God’s children. Romans 8:15-16 God has given [NAME] the privilege of calling him Daddy.
- And I will be your Father, and [NAME] will be my daughter, says the Lord Almighty. 2 Corinthians 6:18
- So now Jesus and the ones he makes holy have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers and sisters. Hebrews 2:11 Jesus is not ashamed of [NAME].
- I, even I, am the one who comforts you, so why are you afraid of mere humans, who wither like the grass and disappear? Isaiah 51:12 The Lord your maker comforts [NAME].
- You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—and how well I know it God, our creator, has made many wonderful things, and [NAME] is one of them. Psalm 139:13-14
- For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so that we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. [NAME] is one of God’s masterpieces! Ephesians 2:10
Now, take the children’s hymn Jesus loves you and personalize it. Sing it over and over to yourself:
JESUS LOVES [NAME] THIS I KNOW FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO
LITTLE ONES TO HIM BELONG THEY ARE WEAK, BUT HE IS STRONG
YES, JESUS LOVES [NAME]. YES, JESUS LOVES [NAME].
YES JESUS LOVES [NAME], THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO!
Repent of any doubt that you may have that this means you. Ask the Lord to increase your faith to believe that His love for you is magnificent.
With God's love, Judy